Be safe Be prepared
– International misconduct of the insured.
– Inherent vice, caused by natural characteristics that cause some property to be damaged or badly damaged.
– Loss, damage or expense arising from the use of any weapon of war employing atomic fission or nuclear or radioactive fission.
– Strikers, laid-off workers, or persons engaged in labor disturbances or civil commotions.
– Delay, detention or delay for any reason.
– Leakage or ordinary loss of weight, volume or wear and tear. (e.g. natural evaporation, natural shrinkage etc.)
– Deliberate damage to the subject matter insured or any part thereof by the wrongful act of any person or persons.
– Any terrorist acting from political motives, criminal acts intended to provoke a state of terror.
– Insolvency or financial default of the owners.
– Claim for insufficient/incorrect packing to protect cargo during voyage.
– Unseaworthiness of the ship or vessel, inability of the ship or transport, container or van used for the carriage of the goods
– Civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection, or civil strike arising therefrom or any hostile act.